Issue 4 – Winter 1996
- News & Reviews Death on the Reik, Borkelby’s Folly, Da Book of Goblins, Dragonheart.
- Games Day 96 (John Foody) Or, “A thousand WFB players in search of amusement.”
- Mentioned in Dispatches (Martin Oliver) What to do with the new WFB Brettonia?
- We’re here to save the world… again! (John Foody) How not to make earth-shattering campaigns seem commonplace.
- What’s in a Name: Bretonnia (John Keane & John Foody)
- Scenario: A Buried Past (John Foody)
- Holy Knights, Pagan Days: Templars of the White Wolf (Peter Huntington) History and background for the Templars of Ulric.
- Templars of the White Wolf advance scheme (John Foody)
- WFRP on the WWW (Brent W. Diana & Martin Oliver) What’s where on the internet.
- The Usual Suspects (Spencer Wallace)
- A Hundred Years of Trade: The Hofbauer-Bodelstein trading company (John Foody) By day, a mild-mannered business tyrant; by night…
- Scenario: Thicker than Water (5; John Foody) The sinister forces behind the Hofbauer-Bodelstein trading company come into conflict with our well-meaning PCs.
- Fiction: Red Moon Rising (Martin Oliver) Living with lycanthropy. Almost.