Issue 20 – Summer 2003
- Reviews: Heart of Chaos, Strike-To-Stun & The Dying Earth RPG.
- The Correspondent: Alignment in WFRP. (Tim Eccles)
- Fragments: News and interview with James Wallis on the demise of Hogshead.
- Scaled Down: Lizardmen in the Old World. (Ryan Wileman)
- If We Build It, They will Come…: A look at Engineer Guilds, both Dwarf and Human. (Alfred Nuñez Jr)
- The Lowest of the Low: Half-Orcs as PCs (Toby Pilling)
- A Taste of Family Life: A short scenario with a difference. (Konrad Schubert)
- Talabheim: Part Four of our background to the city.
- The Real Enemy Within?: Trouble and strife in a changing Empire in this scenario. (Tim Eccles)
- Roads and Roadwardens: Background on those brave few who patrol the Empire’s roads. (Richard Iorio II)
- A Noble Failure: Letting things get a little messed up. (John Foody)
- Manniocs-quinsh: A look at the Mannikins, Marienburg’s Elven police. (Thomas Larue)